Friday, December 4, 2020

How Do You Process Photos?

 


In photographic post-production, there are two kinds of workflows one that is fast and dirty for photos on a budget, and one that creates the best possible shot, for when consistency matters. The instruments and techniques are more or less the same, but in some situations, the way you make decisions and the time you have to make them are drastically different.
If you want to know about Post processing importance you can read My other blog

You'll discover the best-possible picture solution in this tutorial. Although many photographers need to know all workflows, for the best possible technique, I suggest everybody starts practicing post-production. A more forgiving and satisfying approach to practice post-production is to create the best photos you can, and that is beneficial to a wide range of shooting types.



The best possible solution is the strategy I use most often. This is the technique my instructors have taught me, and now I am handing it on to you to make your own.

The imaging pipeline is up to you after that. The methodology is platform-agnostic. IT functions the same way regardless of what application you prefer for image management, raw rending, and raster editing. these days, I usually use adobe's lightroom and photoshop, and that's what I'll be teaching here. For more steps, you can read the steps of post-processing.


next, to keep track of your job, you'll need a journal of note keeping program. I like to use a planner so that I don't have to turn between my imaging software and a note app back and forth. Any loose leaf paper does great too in a binder.


This workflow includes five phases:

  • Preparation file.
  • Pre-visualizations.
  • Up house.
  • Pre-printing.
  • Input-Output.

read more about the software for post-processing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why is Post-Production Important?

For filmmaking, post-production is as important as turning the camera on and filming. At this point in the process, we can only build the co...